Service Alert Details← Return to Service Alerts
Spring Break 2013 Parking InformationMar 3 - 18Multiple Locations
If you do not live in WFU off-campus housing, you must leave your vehicle at your resident location (house or apartment).
- If you park on-campus (RS permit) and will be leaving your vehicle during break, you will be required park in student/general lots only.
- If you have an off-campus parking permit (OC permit) you can park your vehicle on-campus during spring break in student/general lots only. Do not bring your vehicle on campus to park for break until you are physically leaving campus during the week of March 11. Vehicles with an off-campus parking permit must be returned to off-campus parking lots by Monday, March 18, 2013 @ 8:00 am.
- If you have an off-campus parking permit (SO permit) for the sophomore parking lot, you can park your vehicle on-campus during spring break in student/general lots only. Do not bring your vehicle on campus to park for break until you are physically leaving campus during the week of March 11. Vehicles must be returned to the off-campus sophomore parking lot by Monday, March 18, 2013 @ 8:00 am.
- Shuttle service to the sophomore lot will continue to operate until Friday night, March 8 until 2:30 am. Shuttle service will resume Sunday, March 17 at 12:00 pm.
- Freshman students leaving their vehicle during spring break can relocate their vehicle from the UCC student lot to on-campus and must park in student/general lots only. Vehicles can be brought on-campus on Friday, March 8 after 5:00 pm, however; do not bring your vehicle on campus to park for break until you are physically leaving campus. If you need to relocate your vehicle on-campus prior to Friday, March 8, please contact the Parking and Transportation Office at 336-758-PARK.
- Shuttle service to/from the UCC student parking lot and campus will operate on a regular schedule until Friday, March 8 at 10:00 pm
- Shuttle service to/from campus to the UCC student lot will resume on Sunday, March 17, 2013 at 12:00 pm
- Vehicles must be relocated from campus to the UCC student lot by Monday, March 18, 2013 by 8:00 am
Frequenting Campus during Break / Students Living Off-Campus:
- Beginning Friday, March 8 at 5:00 pm, all commuter students (including students who ride the Gold and Black Lines) with a registered or non-registered student vehicle that will be frequenting campus to work, study, etc., during spring break, can park their vehicle in student/general lots for the duration of time needed to do so. Do not park in Faculty/Staff lots, Visitor, or Reserved Spaces
- Gold and Black Line service will resume on Monday, March 18, 2013.
Loading/Packing Your Vehicle:
If you are driving home and need to load your vehicle, you must follow these directions
*Pack your items prior to parking your vehicle to load.
*Legally park in a parking space, use your headlights and emergency blinkers while loading your vehicle.
*Cars parked more than one hour will be ticketed. Do not park in fire lanes, handicapped or other reserved spaces or you will be ticketed or towed.
- Parking & Transportation