Parking & Transportation
Whether you’re a first-year student, need to update your registration or have a new vehicle, this is the place to register your vehicle. You’ll need your WFU Login to begin.
Questions? Comments? Contact us via email or by phone at 336.758.PARK.
Parking citation appeals must be completed online following the directions on the back side of the citation. Paper forms are no longer available. After appealing, we encourage you to read the most current copy of the Parking Rules and Regulations. Online Citation Appeals must be submitted within 14 days of the date on the citation.
Ride the Wake
Ride the Wake is a system of complimentary shuttles available to the Wake Forest University community. Find schedules, get questions answered, and learn more about Ride the Wake and how it can help your travels.
BreakShuttle has partnered with Wake Forest University to provide students with a convenient, safe, and comfortable ride from school and back during breaks. Visit our BreakShuttle information page to learn more!
Policies, Procedures & Forms
- Carpool Policy (updated 6/6/14)
- Carpool Application Form (updated 7/1/14)
- Immobilization Policy and Procedures
- Service Lane Parking Permit and Vendor Pass Request Procedures
- Event Parking Reservation Policy
- Shuttle Bus Special Event Rental Information
- Special Event Shuttle Rental Form