We highly recommend enabling JavaScript for the best experience. You can find detailed instructions for your browser at enable-javascript.com.


Make a Service Request

Facilities & Campus Services is here to help you. From providing resources for special events to replacing lost or stolen keys to repairing your WFU vehicle, F&CS is committed to offering solutions that meet your needs. Most issues can be resolved by submitting an on-line Service Request or calling Customer Service at 336.758.4255.  In submitting a Service Request, you will be prompted to enter your WFU Login (same as WIN login) and password. This will help us to expedite your request.

Although we will respond to your request as quickly as we can, requests are prioritized using various criteria. Please check out the Response Times matrix to determine where your issue fits into that criteria and to provide you some idea of how fast we will be responding to your request.


Key Request

Lost, stolen or damaged key? Getting a replacement is easy. Just complete the online Key Request Form and, once your request has been processed, a departmental representative will contact you regarding instructions on picking up your new key.

Need additional services from our lock and key shop? Visit the Lock and Key Request page.


Special Events Request

Hosting a special event on campus and need help in providing power, trash pickup or other services? You’ve come to the right place. For your campus event, Wake Forest University requires that F&CS handle any work that directly or indirectly impacts any campus facility. All you need do is request our services by submitting an on-line Service Request

NOTE: Form must be completed at least 10 days prior to the event in order to ensure that we have adequate time to meet your request.


Other Requests 

Fancy Gap Lodge & Cottage

The Lodge and Cottage at Fancy Gap, Virginia, are available for use by faculty, staff and retirees of Wake Forest University & WFU Medical School. Reservations are required, and it is suggested that they be made well in advance. Phone reservations are NOT accepted. Reservations must be made in writing, in person at Facilities & Campus Services, or through the Online Reservation System. Be sure to check the Reservation Calendar to find available dates.

Shuttle Request

Parking and Transportation (P&T) offers shuttle bus rentals through Deacon Depot to departments sponsoring a university event. Approvals of such requests are subject to vehicle availability and must be requested 48-hours in advance. Clicking the link below will take you to the shuttle rental page of the parking website for more details about the shuttle rental program and a link to Deacon Depot. 

Request a Shuttle

Space Request

All requests for space should be directed to the University Space Allocation Committee

Dig Request

All activities which require digging on any of the properties owned and maintained by Wake Forest University requires the application for and issuance of a WFU Digging Certificate. This process is required to avoid damaging the vast underground structure of Wake Forest University and inform appropriate personnel of digging in areas of interest. To obtain a WFU Digging Certificate, all you need to do is submit a Dig Certificate Request Form.