Dig Permit Request

Need a Dig Permit?

In addition to the space and room archives this department oversees campus site utility mapping and issues Digging Permits. All activities which require digging (disturbing soil below the surface) on any properties owned and maintained by WFU require the application for an issuance of a WFU digging certificate.

Guidelines for Dig Certificate Request

Alternate Signature Contact List

Fill Out your Dig Permit Request Form below.